Is it just me, or....

... is it really unusual feeling working out without a leo/tights on?  LOL!  I've been to the new gym twice since joining and each time I feel almost naked without my trusty leo & tights.  I have been using the dance studio portion of the gym after doing cardio on the elliptical... I think today I'm just going to wear my leo/tights under my shorts & tank and go for it.  Frankly, I don't care if anyone else thinks I'm weird.

One bummer-- the studio area of my gym has zero mirrors which I find a little strange.  After doing some research into portable/collapsible mirror alternatives, it seems I'll continue dancing mirror-less with video, as portable mirror alternatives are extremely expensive!



Oh, and I wanted to share something that made me just a wee bit happy...

After Zumba, one of the instructors asked me if I was a dancer.  I thought about it for a split second and answered "yes".  Even though it was someone in a class at a $10 a month gym with no machine spray, it felt good that someone recognized that I'm able to understand and execute a combination.  It totally made me guilty smile as I walked out to my car.  :)

Happy Dancing

L

Comments

Popular Posts