PointePerfect.com is here!




It's been a very long and trying road  leading up to the launch of my new website, PointePerfect.com.  The site is officially live-- I promised it'd be live on 11/15, and I rolled it out about 11:55pm!

I'm so excited to share this site with you.  Right now the Pointe Shoe Finder has all available shoes from Bloch, Capezio, Gaynor Minden and Grishko.  I'll be adding more brands and models consistently until all major brands are represented.

Please take a moment to browse.  When you've got time I'd love for you to review shoes that you've purchased in the past and tell me why they did or didn't work for you, along with your toe shape.

Click below to head over to the site!


Comments

  1. Congratulations on the site launch. I will definitely take some time to browse!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts