Rained Out

My photo shoot was rained out at the last minute today.  Rain + pointe shoes = disaster.

This means I got all dressed up for nothing!  Oh well, I guess you can't control the weather.  I was able to narrow down my clothing options to two dresses, with a third as backup.  I took a few to see how the dresses will look good, and what will make them look weird.

This one looks bright blue, but it's really more of a teal blue.



This one is a light robins egg blue.    



And I also have this weird black one.... there are some similar dresses on discountdance.com 
so I figured I could try it out.  It hangs oddly though.  



I've rescheduled for next weekend, so hopefully it doesn't rain!  

Comments

  1. I like the blue one :o). The black will not show your legs and for a "Ballerina Shooting" I would prefer short dresses :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: Still love to read your blog :o). I'm dancing for 7.5 Month now - and I love it. You helped me to choose my shoes ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually really like the black one, I think it could be fun to play with the sheer? The top one is also pretty! Hope for better weather next weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts