Photoshoot! :D

Well I was able to do my photo session in the park this morning and it was so fun!  The pictures turned out amazing.

The photographer is my friend Sara Sauer, she usually does kids or family portraits, so this was a new experience for both of us.  Her website can be found here!

I thought I was prepared, but I wasn't really prepared for this to be honest.  I had poses in my head that I thought I'd like to do, that completely blanked from my mind when it came to try them.  :)  I ended up leaving my favorite dress at home and my boyfriend had to bring it to me, but other than that it went smoothly.

The day was sunny, but there were shaded areas that we were able to use so I didn't get washed out.  I had three outfits, two dresses and a traditional tutu.

Parts were a little awkward.  She's amazing but it's not like she has done many dance shoots, so we were both just making it up as we went along.  It worked out in the end.  I see things I need to fix, but overall I'm thrilled with the shots!

Here are a couple of the photos, go HERE!  to see the rest!








Comments

  1. ooooh that looks great :o). That looks so easy (but I know that's the trick ;o).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts