This Blog Has Moved!

UPDATED 8/20/18 - This information is outdated. 



Hello readers!

I just wanted to let you know that the Remedial Ballerina blog has moved over to a new page, remedialballerina.com

This is super exciting for me, but I know it can be frustrating for readers.  I wanted to put a post up here to let you all know, and a week from today I'll completely forward all hits to this version of the blog to the new page.

The new page looks very different from this one, and will be under development as I tweak settings and visuals until I'm happy with it.  Good news-- I was able to successfully migrate all posts & comments from this blog to the new one, so it's all there!

Here's the current state of the page:


If you enjoy reading and have this blog bookmarked somewhere, please update your bookmarks to reflect the new remedialballerina.com page.

Thanks so much!

RB

Comments

Popular Posts