Halloween Week & Petit Allegro

So.... last week was Halloween costume week at the studio, and I wore a different costume each day.  It was extremely fun, and nice to be an adult and have no fear of how ridiculous everyone else thinks I look.  Haha! 

Monday-- Dressed for the Masquerade! 
Tuesday, Nerd! 

Mr. Peanut! 

In ballet we learned a variation (can't remember the name!! grrr) from Don Quixote.  My instructor was lead in DQ when she was younger, and the Milwaukee Ballet is performing Don Q right now.   It was really fun, more upbeat than I can usually keep up with, but I nailed it!  I think it's because the beginning and intermediate classes were blended this year, so I feel that push to really do things the right way in front of the beginners.  I feel like I'm really coming into my own this year.

That's about it.  Nothing else really to report, classes are going well and recital concepts are taking form.  

Happy Dancing,

RB

Comments

  1. Ahh! I l-o-v-e your costumes!!!! It has been so fun to look through some of your posts- kudos to you for doing something you love! So inspiring to see others who truly dance for the joy of dance. :)Keep of the posting :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts