Some Recital Shots

We got our recital DVD in the mail a few days ago and it was fun watching through it.  I'm not allowed to post anything to youtube, but here are a few stills.  For whatever reason the quality just isn't great, not sure if it's the playback on my older laptop or the recording quality, but it's not wonderful.  :(


Here's our plie a la seconde, very proud of mine (left) here!   We held this for several seconds and it was agony.  My 2nd position needs to swing out to the side more, but strength training is paying off.  


Our lyrical piece.  This is the only kind-of close up they did for this number.  Center


Hunger games routine.  I couldn't get any good action stills, but our set was cool!  2 right of center



Aaaand pointe.  They did lots of awesome close ups on (conveniently) everyone but me, so this is as good as it gets.  :(  Left


 Middle


I was pleased with my improvements over last year, which thankfully were noticeable.  I can't wait to get started in the fall, my summer hasn't been fantastic and I'm looking forward to getting back into my routine.

I hope you are having a great summer!

-RB

Comments

Popular Posts