Abs, Splits & Thighs: Day 1

Ooooookay everyone!  Today is Day 1 of the Abs, Splits & Thighs for July challenge!  I just got done, and this one wasn't bad at all.  A good kickstart to a daily routine.

There is some debate among experts, but doctors say it takes between 7 and 21 days for a new thing to become a habit.  I hope this challenge helps me get in the daily habit of doing ab workouts outside of the dance studio.  I want it to be like brushing my teeth, something I don't even have to think about.  Here we go!


Don't forget to warm up before you do this, especially the stretches.  You get what you put in.  Put on some music and do the plies-- take it slow and in correct form for maximum effect.  Relax into the stretches, don't force it, especially the splits.  If you already have your front splits, you can sit into them longer if you'd like.  :)



Comments

  1. This was great! My friend and I had the studio to ourselves with no teacher last night, so we pressed play on the iPod and did this, we both thoroughly enjoyed it, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts