PointePerfect.com is back online!!

Hi all,

I just wanted to stop by quick and let you know that PointePerfect.com is back online and better than ever!  I had a pretty catastrophic server failure back in April that I have finally recovered from.  I got all of my data back but putting the pieces back together was rough.

Part of the reason for it taking so long, was that I decided I really wanted to revamp the "Learning Your Foot Type" page.  It was just SO much text.  I mean, you guys know I can write huge paragraphs like it's nothing, so I thought it would be better to make it easier to read and sort through.

One thing I've always struggled with is teaching people how to not only learn their foot shape, but then turn around and use my Pointe Shoe Finder tool to search shoes that match the dancer's foot shape.  The old version only told you what your shape is, not what shoe characteristics you need to choose in a shoe.  Well, the new version will teach you both!  It will teach you that if you have Egyptian style toes, you need to search for Tapered style shoes in the Pointe Shoe Finder.

I've been getting a lot of comments recently saying that people are hoping the site comes back up.  Well, here it is!



Thanks again!

-L

Comments

Popular Posts