Let's do this!

Friday was picture day, and this coming week is recital week!!!  Pictures went well, aside from losing my tan jazz shoes.

Here's our pointe costume.  The skirt is really short, especially in back.  We are going to have to pin the skirt to our leotards so they don't ride up.  Oops!  Also, if there was an excuse/practical reason to wear fishnets regularly, I'd do it all the time!  It's like an instant way to feel a little bit sexy.

Next week is going to be crazy.  I have an extremely busy work week and lots of prep for our performances.  Tuesday and Wednesday are tech rehearsals, Thursday is dress and Friday/Saturday are show days.  I'm already tired!

I'm not nervous at all yet.  It will set in eventually, but for now I'm mostly just very excited.  I know I can do it, my routines are memorized, and I'm ready to go!

I went with my Dinair airbrush makeup for pictures again this year, and I'm really happy with the results.  The airbrush stylus has been clogged for a long time and I finally sat down and cleaned the whole thing out.  I have old acne scars and I'm normally pretty pale.  The airbrush makeup is so light and great on coverage-- bonus points for it not sweating off!  It's nice wearing full make up once and a while, most often I don't wear any since I work from home.

No Makeup, Airbrush foundation only, full makeup

Ah, the miracle of good foundation and well defined eyebrows!

Well, I'll put up a few updates throughout the week.

Happy Dancing!

Comments

  1. Sounds like a whole lot of fun to me, good luck for your recital, or should I say, break a leg! I can't wait for photos!

    Carys xx
    http://thenimblemouse.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts