I challenge you: Abs, Splits & Thighs for July!!

You there!  Wonderful reader! I challenge you to a DUEL!

Ok not really a duel.  I challenge you to challenge yourself!  I've put together a challenge targeting your abs, splits, and thighs for the month of July.  This challenge will be 4 days on, 1 day of rest for 31 days.  You will improve core strength, thigh strength and flexibility while also indirectly toning your arms, stretching and toning your back, and calves.

Every dancer knows that core strength is her best friend.  It helps control every aspect of her dancing, especially turns.  We all need to work on it, so let's get it done!

The main details are being outlined here, and then I'll share on the PointePerfect.com Pinterest account.  On the Pinterest account I've created a special board pinning links to demonstrations of each move so you know exactly what I mean for each move.  I'll also be posting each daily workout on the PointePerfect.com facebook page as a little daily reminder to you.

The intensity of the exercises will increase over time, and you won't always just be doing the same thing every time so it doesn't get boring.  Here's the workouts for weeks 1 & 2.




Facebook page HERE

Pinterest board here:


Follow PointePerfect.com's board Abs, Splits & Thighs for July! on Pinterest.

I'm excited to start!!

Comments

  1. I'm definitely good to try and keep up with this until I head on holiday at the end of the month. Thanks for putting it together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited about this, ohmygosh!! Thank you so much for putting this together, I will try my very best to stick to this!

    Carys xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man. I really want to do this, but I already know I'll be a slackerpants. I'm going off to a workshop/SI at my old ballet school next week, and just know I'll be too dead in the evenings to even try doing crunches (though I can give it a whirl). Lord knows I need to work on my core strength.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts