Well!

You know what sucks?  Being scolded in dance class.

You know what's amazing?  Being scolded in dance class for losing too much weight!  We had a costume fitting today and she needs to take mine in several inches. :)

I'd been on a plateau for a few months. I never really lost more than 5lbs in that time, but I am over my plateau!  On a losing trend again apparently, which is neat.

In other news I took a look at the 2007s and super glued the inside of the box at the platform. The shoe I was rolling too far over has something unusual going on inside.  It's like the piece that makes up the platform is pushing back up into the shoe and the box is creased a little. Hard to explain. 

So I pushed it all back into place and used super glue to harden it.  It seemed to work well in class, and it didn't crack.  I also figured out that the same shoe has a broken shank. It's broken right at the highest point of my arch. Swell!  I peeled back the interior sole and glued it back into place. It held up well in class tonight, but I'm planning on picking up another pair of shoes before performances.

OK well I hope you are all enjoying your classes!

L

Posted via Blogaway


Posted via Blogaway

Comments

Popular Posts