Uh-oh....

I've worn the Grishko 2007 pros in 3 classes. That's 3 hours of wear.  I looked down after class and the shoe on my right foot was rolling so far over the platform that the top edge is squishy. Just the right, but I can tell the left is going down that path. The right foot is more flexible.

I'm bummed. I really thought these would last a good long while. I've dried them properly after each class. I do get the feeling that the profile is just a smidge too high for my feet. If I flatten the box at all it'll make the box way too wide.

I'm going to glue the inside of the box to harden it and see how long it lasts. I'm otherwise happy with the shoes. Sigh. This saga never ends. 

Posted via Blogaway


Posted via Blogaway

Comments

  1. thanks for the update on the 2007 pro! was wondering if these would last longer than the 2007. sounds like a no...

    For a low profile shoe, have you tried bloch amelie or bloch axiom? I still haven't got the sizing quite right for me, but both of these shoes have low profiles. nice and flat!
    I am rotating amelie, axiom, and suprima. the suprima seems best for my tapered toes. it has a higher profile though. my remedy is 2 pair of the ouch pouch pro, the gel is only on the top so it fills out the top of the shoe without over padding and I can still feel the floor.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts