Dear Gaynor Minden,


You seriously need an order tracking service!!

I'm so frustrated.  I have a few posts down on 3/4/13 saying that I finally ordered my GM's.  Even at that, it was a few days prior, so we'll say 3/1.  It's 4/15 tomorrow, and if my shoes don't arrive it will be over 6 weeks since I placed my order!

When I ordered directly from the GM website, the lady told me the shoes were in stock and would be delivered likely in 3 weeks, but no later than 3/29.  Well, we are 2 weeks past that.  I don't mind waiting extra long if they would have told me, or if I'd gotten an email about it, or if I could check on the status of my shoes, but I can't.  I have to calla and bug one of the two ladies that usually answer the phone, and feel like a jerk doing so.  I feel like these shoes are popular enough now that they can confidently order some better computer software.

I even ordered another pair from a different website (cheaper!) which are guaranteed to be here within 7 days.  I feel like this is nuts.

Sorry, end rant.  The people I've spoken with are always extremely nice and helpful, it's not their fault. 

I just really need these shoes to be right for me.  Even my new pair of Bloch Serenade have broken in completely at the demi pointe area, and I can't roll through properly.  I feel like they will snap soon.  I have really strong feet, but this happens to my shoes.  Gaynors are my last hope, I think.

The second pair of Gaynors I just ordered are the opposite size available in my length.  When I was fitted for them in person, my size 10 street shoe feet were too cramped in a size 11 GM.  The box was too wide for me so my big toe was jammed into the end.

The shoes I have coming from GM are size 11.5, #3 box, narrow, deep vamp, deep heel LUXE satin.  I'm worried they'll be too narrow, so when I decided to order a second pair of Gaynors that are guaranteed to arrive in 1 week, I ordered a different size.  There are only two that are commonly available in an 11.5:  #4 box, medium width, deep vamp, deep heel, regular satin.

I'm not sure what will truly fit right.  I think I need a #3 box, Medium, Sleekfit, Luxe, but it's a custom size so it'd take 6 weeks.  I should have just bought that size, I'd be going on the same timeframe now.  Grr.

Hopefully one of these sizes will fit perfectly.  I need them for my recital!

Just stressing out a little bit.  Good luck, and happy dancing!












asdf

Comments

Popular Posts