The Lovely Bloch Serenade

I took some pics of my new Bloch Serenade shoes.  They are really nice, I like them a lot!  I've tried them on twice before at previous fittings, but these fit great.  Here thery are on my feet:

These shoes offer much more support than my last shoes, the dying Capezio Contemporas.   It's weird, shoes never look the same on my feet as they do on the catalog photos  I really like the metatarsal support the Serenade provides to me.  I've had issues with my left shoe dying faster than my right, and it's weird to not need to baby my left foot because the shoe is dead.  These feel great--I really enjoy breaking in a new pair of shoes, especially a new make/model.  Each shoe has worked my muscles differently, and I can always tell what a new shoe does to my feet.  


Here is another comparison shot of all 4 different kinds of shoes that I've had and what they did to my feet, my stance, my ability to roll over the shoe, etc.  It's very surprising.  


I think the serenades are the best fit yet by far!!  I like that the sole is similar to capezio shoes that I'm so partial to.  The fitter at my latest fitting listened to my whole story about my shoes, and couldn't believe that the Grishko 2007 didn't fit my feet.  I think the pictures speak for themselves, they are atrocious on my feet.  She made me try on another pair, and they looked just as awful!! I don't understand that place at all.  Oh well, the Serenades look really nice, they don't twist at all.  

When I tried on the new pair of Grishkos, the sole did the same thing, bending away from my arch and in the wrong spots.  They also twisted really bad, like 1/2 inch.  Be careful parents, my fitter didn't check at all if the shoe twisted.  She would have let me walk out with that pair of shoes.  Unbelievable!!


Well, I'll do another comparison shot when I get my new Gaynor Minden shoes in the mail!! Can't wait!!

Happy Dancing!

Comments

Popular Posts